This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello, I'm back

Well, after more than a year of break, I decided I will get back to blogging. There are times when I wanted to vent or tell a funny incident or some sad news and write but I just did not feel like blogging. A lot has happened and slowly I will be able to get the energy. I almost have forgotten how to do this so I'm relearning how to do this again. A friend asked me last week if I was still blogging and told her no but I'm thinking of doing it again. So let's see what happens. 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment