This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

To everyone, Happy Valentine's Day. I, myself am not fond of this so called special day because everything becomes so expensive. Two weeks ago I bought orchids and I paid $9.98 per plant. Over the weekend and just yesterday, they were $29.95. Roses which are usually $10.00/dozen are now $39.00. And why? Just because it is Valentine's Day!!! What a rip off!! I would rather get something a week after today.

I should not complain as I came home yesterday with 3 bottles of champagne, Grand Marnier and Patron tequila. What a Valentine's day haul and I do not even have a boyfriend. LOL! My son asked, no vodka?

It is Friday and I am glad it is a long weekend. Family Day, for those who do not have this holiday. Enjoy the weekend and spend it with the family. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment