This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Now too busy....

About a week or so ago, which was my last post, I confessed of my being lazy to blog. Now, in the past week, I was just too busy. Today, I was at work to do a random parkade mirror tag check and I was at work at 6:15 am and together with one of the security staff went down to start the check.

It was just a check of vehicles and that they have their tags. Well, we found drivers who are going way too fast and there was this lady who drove down so fast we had to stop her to tell her to slow down next time. She was so rude and it was really nothing to get upset about. So after the check, I called their parking coordinator to complain about her and that she be sent a memo to slow down.
I found out she is a manager and I guess she thinks she is entitled. While the rest of the drivers were so nice and thought it was a good idea. Some people.....their ego should be checked in at the parkade door.

Last week, I had lunch at the new restaurant across the street from our building. A Vietnamese restaurant, Hoang Long, it was busy and I had the grilled beef with lemon grass which was ok. Then another day, we went to Allegro and I had the linguine frutti di mare. It was really good and had a lot of clams, mussels, calamari and shrimp with white wine garlic sauce. I would go back to this restaurant. The price for that pasta was $21.95, a bit expensive for lunch but worth it. Besides, the company paid for it or was it the Vice President. All the same.

Was home early since I was at work early and had a nice nap. The weather has been warm for this time of the year so I will not complain, I will just enjoy it. So hump day tomorrow....until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment