This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, September 23, 2013

First day of fall.........

It sounds good but feels ominous. It means that the cold weather, white fluffy stuff is not far behind. The trees have started to turn different colours of orange, yellow and red. But I believe this year the trees are still mostly green and it is almost the end of September.

This weekend, I washed my vehicle and I was going to have it detailed but it is not as messy or dirty so I feel like it will not be worth it so I did it myself. I like doing it and I have different kinds of stuff that I use to get it all cleaned and dusted and wiped. I had vacuumed it at the car wash and I thought it would be really dirty but the mats kept my carpet clean.

I also did a bit of fall cleaning in the house and in my balcony. I had started my Christmas shopping as well so I have time to think of what to get and not be in a hurry and it would be enjoyable. 

At work, it is still a bit stressful and a never ending supply of drama. I was offered to take a different position and I am considering it as it will take me away from all the stress and drama of the main office. So I am doing a lot of audits and clearing documents just in case I take this other position. I will be working with a person I get along really well which is good. So it is another work week for me. Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment