This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just lazy......

I had a friend asked me if I have stopped blogging and I just realized that I have not posted in a long time. I am just lazy. I would go and think I would post something and I just did not have the energy to think of something to write so I would just go off line.

Some days I thought of something to post but I thought about it and it feels like I am just venting. Now summer is almost over and I am getting to that dreary feeling of winter coming. In fact, I had scheduled an appointment already to get my winter tires installed. I do not want to be in that position last year when snow has come and I still have my all season.

Then I thought I would try to blog everyday just like my sister but I think the longest I had done was a week or maybe 9 continuous days. I have been busy at work and when I get home I am so tired and I am in bed by 9:00 pm.  The fall tv line up has started and I watch shows that are back for this season. I am watching a new series, Cedar Cove and of course Duck Dynasty and Border Security. There's also shows on HGTV which will be starting later this month.

So, I am just lazy and I am ok. Thanks for asking. Maybe I will get the creative juices back in the coming days. Hump day, enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment