This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Monday, February 7, 2011

They came back.............

In 2006, a lot of things happened in my life which affected me greatly, Life threatening illness, betrayal, family upheavals and job change. I was going to take time off from work and try semi-retirement. On move out day, I did not know what to do with my plants and it was winter.

I called my nephew who lived in St. Albert and his girlfriend and asked them to take the plants which they did. One plant was so tall, it broke when we were putting it in the truck. What was left was just a stump with one leaf. Soon it grew well and was almost as big as when it broke. Fast forward to a few years and Anthony and Jodi were moving to BC and could not take the plants so they called and asked if I would take back the plants. I did and when I was moving, the plant broke and again was just a stump with one leaf. Below is a picture of the plant. It looks like, nothing ever happened to it.
The plant today as healthy as it was in 2006 and the same size.


At the same time in 2006, I stayed a short time with a friend of mine. When I left for Toronto, I left my dressy winter wool coat in their coat closet. For some reason or another, I have not had time to pick it up or for her to drop it off at my place. I don't live too far away from her. On Friday, the coat came back, The black gloves I left in one of the pockets were still there. Below is the picture.
The coat finally is back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment