This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, August 19, 2012

End of the visit......

My cousin left today to go back up North. We had a really wonderful and enjoyable visit. Today, we went to church and I have always wanted to try the Chinese Catholic Church 2 blocks away from my place. So off we go and when we got there, it looks like a nice little church.

A while back while walking I had noticed that they had English service and so we went but I was completely wrong with regards to the time. I thought the 11:00 am was the English one but it was the earlier one. So we sat there and it was part English and Cantonese. It was a very different experience.
Next time I will go to the earlier service.

After that it was time to take her to catch the shuttle bus to the airport.

I took her to Enjoy which I had posted before but this time, I took a lot more pictures. I will post it later.

Now back to the grind. I am already looking forward to the weekend as this had been a busy 10 days for me and a stressful week at work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment