This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Thursday, August 16, 2012

Another movie......another visit....

I have not gone to see movies in a while and now that my cousin is here, I have seen another movie with her. We were in St. Albert and decided to see Bourne Legacy. We were interested because it was filmed partly in the Philippines.

It was exciting but I would rather have Matt Damon in the movie.

We also visited my godmother who I have not seen in a long time. She had planted tomatoes this year and I picked the first 2 almost ripe to bring home.

I am going out with a friend from my old workplace and we will go shopping and have dinner. I hope to remember to take pictures.

This week has been so stressful at work and I am glad it is almost the weekend. I visited the lovely ladies of Laidley at lunchtime today to pick up bread and butter pickles made by Louise's mom. I really love those home made pickles. I am set for a few months. Thanks Weezie!!! And it was nice seeing the ladies again.

No comments:

Post a Comment