This is a journal of what is happening in my life, things I want to do, places I want to visit or have just visited, new and old experiences/adventures, people I have met and who have made a difference in my life, thoughts, ideas and dreams.
My struggles, disappointments, failures and successes. This is my world, my life and you're welcome to share it.




Sunday, November 5, 2017

Stuff from vacation....

I was away for 11 days to visit my sister. I celebrated my birthday there. We had a lot of fun and I came home with lots of stuff.


      Ramekins from a garage sale.


Red creamer  and sugar. My kitchen is white, red and black.


Red butter holder with lobster spreader from one of the stores.
I also got a red oven mitts.
We also tried a few restaurants and I enjoyed the walk walk shrimps at a brewery pub in Salmon Arms. It is with mango sauce and garlic bread which was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment